IP WatchDog2 LITE detects internet connection and LAN connected device status over a defined time period and over 10 channels. If a device stops responding or the internet connection is down, IP Watchdog2 Lite can restart up to two connected devices using its digital output (DO) relays. When the status of a monitored channel changes, IP WatchDog2 Lite can send alert notifications directly via SNMP or email to two address over a LAN or indirectly using the HWg SMS GW3 gateway (as an SMS or Ring) to a stored phone number. The device has a built-in web server for ease of configuration and can be remotely monitored over the internet using the SensDesk Cloud portal or SensDesk Mobile application (iOS or Android).
IP WatchDog2 Tset Kit
The IP WatchDog2 LITE is supplied with a power adapter and a CD with manual.
- 10xMonitoring Channels on local area network
- 2x Relay Outputs AC 50Vdc/0.5A (30Vdc/1A)
- 1x SNMP Trap, 2xemail, 1x SMS+Ring (via external GSM gateway)
- A change in monitored device status sends an alert by email, SMS, SNMP Trap or activates a digital output (DO) relay and sound an alarm.
- Connected via local area network and configured via a built-in web server.
- Use the HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway for a Ring or SMS alert on the same LAN.
- Data logging for up to 200 records which can be exported using the HWg-PDMS software into Microsoft Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third-party software platforms including SCADA applications. Examples available in the Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more.
- Activation of a backup internet link in case the primary link fails.
- Restarting unresponsive devices connected to LAN.
- Resetting or power cycling of remote devices including routers and switches, WiFi applications, IP cameras, servers and computers.
- Plastic Case: IP40
- Installation: DIN
- Design: Industrial
IP WatchDog2 Lite uses four status detection methods:
- Ping Out: periodically sends PING requests
- Ping In: waits for a PING from the monitored device
- Web Client: monitors the accessibility of a web page
- Web Server: waits for a request for its internal WEB page