HWg-STE Environment Monitors can connect up to two sensors using a 1-Wire connection. The device has a built-in web server for ease of configuration and can be remotely monitored via the internet and SNMP. Alarm messages can be generated when values are outside a pre-set range and sent via email.
The HWG-STE is supplied with a 1m temperature sensor, power adaptor and free HWg-PDMS software to create graphs and export data to Microsoft Excel.
- Two 1-Wire Inputs for Sensors
- Two email and two SMS alerts
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP and XML
- Connects to an Ethernet LAN and configured via a built-in web server
- NMS connectivity (SNMP MIB) and supports DHCP
- Logged data can be exported to Microsoft Excel using HWg-PDMS software
- Compatible with a range of third party software packages using Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more
- Monitoring for air conditioning system failures
- Heating system monitoring and optimisation
- Cooler systems, fridges and freezers monitoring
- Remote server rack temperature monitoring
1-Wire Temperature Sensors
1-Wire Temperature and Humidity Sensors
- Plastic Case
- Installation: flat surface, rack shelf
- Design: SoHo, IT
HWg-STE is an Ethernet thermometer (hygrometer) with SNMP and WEB interfaces. The monitoring device can send email alerts if the temperature goes out of a pre-set range.