HWg-STE POE Environment Monitors can connect up to two sensors using a 1-Wire connection and can be powered using the supplied AC/DC adaptor or using Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af). The device has a built-in web server for ease of configuration and can be remotely monitored via the internet and SNMP. Alarm messages can be generated when values are outside a pre-set range and sent via email.
This product has been replaced by the STE2 R2
HWg-STE POE Kit
The HWG-STE POE is supplied with a 1m temperature sensor, power adaptor and free HWg-PDMS software to create graphs and export data to Microsoft Excel.
- Two 1-Wire Inputs for Sensors
- Two email and two SMS alerts
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP and XML
- Connects to an Ethernet LAN and configured via a built-in web server
- NMS connectivity (SNMP MIB) and supports DHCP
- Logged data can be exported to Microsoft Excel using HWg-PDMS software
- Accuracy: temperature 0.1°C resolution, display in °C or °F, humidity: 0.1 %RH, password protected
- Compatible with a range of third party software packages using Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more
- Monitoring for air conditioning system failures
- Heating system monitoring and optimisation
- Cooler systems, fridges and freezers monitoring
- Remote server rack temperature monitoring
1-Wire Temperature Sensors
1-Wire Humidity Sensors
1-Wire Temperature and Humidity Sensors
- Plastic Case
- Installation: flat surface, rack shelf
- Design: SoHo, IT
HWg-STE POE is an Ethernet thermometer (hygrometer) with SNMP and WEB interfaces. The monitoring device can send email alerts if the temperature goes outside of a pre-set range.