The HWg-SH4 is an access control system for server racks and cabinets and works with electromagnetic locks and compatible RFID readers in a server room or datacentre environment. The device can work with a single rack or row of server cabinets. Each SH4 device connects to two electro-magnetic locks and two RFID readers.
- Controls two electromagnetic locks
- Connects two independent RFID readers (with or without keypad)
- The SH4 unit can control up to 16 HWg-SH4e and HWg-SH4s units
- Online and Offline mode functions
- Online mode uses central management server application HWg-DCD
- SNMP for remote supervising in monitoring centres
- Supports SNMP traps
- Supports compatible RFID readers and rack door handles
HWg-SH4 can be used to provide access control to a server rack or cabinet in a server room or datacentre. The device is installed inside a server rack and an RFID reader is placed on the doors or one of the doors in the server rack row. An HWg-SH4 device can be used with individual HWg-SH4e or HWg-SH4s units for subordinated rack or cabinet doors.
- Metal Case: IP40
- Installation: server rack
- Design: Industrial, IT, server rooms