The APC Back-UPS BX900UI is a 900VA/480W uninterruptible power supply with with up to 7 minutes runtime at 50% load, spike and surge protection, and a built-in Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) which instantly adjusts the UPS output voltage in response to fluctuations in the mains power supply in order to protect connected load(s).
APC BX900UI UPS Features
- Power Button LED Indicator and Audible Alarms: provides a quick status overview of the UPS including visual and audible indicators
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: the built-in AVR provides Buck and Trim performance to automatically adjust the UPS output without resorting to battery power
- Battery Back and Surge Protected Outlets: IEC C13 outlets with full protection for critical IT loads
- Push Button Circuit Breaker: allows for easy recovery from circuit overloads without the need to replace fuses
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing: automatic periodic battery self-testing to provide early indication that the UPS battery requires replacement
- Battery Connector: easy to use one-step battery connector for fast battery replacement
The APC Back-UPS BX series is available in 500VA, 700VA, 950VA and 1400VA UPS sizes.
APC Back-UPS BX900UI Applications
- Desktop PCs and peripherals
- IT network devices including routers and switches
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices
- Game consoles
- Projectors and office equipment
APC Back-UPS BX UPS Range