The Eaton Ellipse ECO 1600VA/1000W UPS is a standby UPS designed to provide protection for PCs, workstations and network peripherals. The extra-flat design makes it easy to install in any office environment: installation options include vertical box format, below the desk, horizontally under a monitor, 19inch rack-mounted (optional 2U kit) and wall-mounted (optional kit).
Ellipse ECO UPS USB models have a USB port and are designed to be compatible with a wide variety of different computer models. Eaton UPS companion is delivered as standard (CD and USB cable supplied) and is compatible with all major operating systems (Windows 7, Vista, XP, Linux and Mac OS).
Eaton Ellipse ECO Features
- EcoControl Function: automatically disables peripherals when the master device is turned off, and can cut energy consumption by as much as 20%.
- High Performance Surge Protection: built-in and complies with IEC 61643-1. This UPS also protects data connections such as Ethernet, internet and telephone lines.
- Automatic Battery Testing: at regular intervals, ensuring early detection when it is time for a battery replacement.
- User Replaceable Batteries: easy-to-replace battery helps to extend UPS service life.
- Warranty: 3year warranty including batteries with unlimited warranty for connected computer equipment (EU countries and Norway only)
- Network devices
Eaton Ellipse ECO 1600VA/1000W UPS Runtimes