The APC Back-UPS BR1600MI is a 1600VA/960W uninterruptible power supply providing up to 10 minutes runtime at 50% load, spike and surge protection and automatic voltage regulation for IT systems and electronic devices.
APC BR1600MI UPS Features
- Automatic Voltage Regulation with Active Power Factor Correction: the built-in AVR provides Buck and Trim performance to automatically adjust the UPS output without resorting to battery power
- Battery Back and Surge Protected Outlets: 8 IEC C13 outlets (6 with battery backup and surge protection and 2 with surge protection only)
- User Replaceable Batteries: provides low-cost maintenance with fast to replace batteries
- 1Gb Network Protection: to safeguard connected loads and value files from ‘back door’ surges on data lines
- LCD Interface: provides a quick and easy to view update on the status of the UPS, battery and input power
- Powerchute Personal Edition Included: for remote UPS monitoring and control
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing: automatic periodic battery self-testing to provide early indication that the UPS battery requires replacement
The APC Back-UPS BR series is available in 650VA, 900VA, 1200VA, 1300VA and 1600VA UPS sizes.
APC Back-UPS Pro BR1600MI Applications
- Desktop PCs, peripherals, routers and switches
- Small network servers and NAS devices
- Home TVs, sound bars and satellite systems
- Gaming consoles and video display screens
APC Back-UPS Pro BR UPS Range
SI units have a sinewave output inverter.