The HWg-WLD Water Leakage Detector detects water leaks and can be monitored over an Ethernet connection. The sensing cable is very sensitive and can detect liquid droplets and condensation. Whenever liquid is detected, the HWg-WLD can send an email, SMS or SNMP or use a central SMS gateway (HWg-SMS-GW3) to send a text message. Using HWg-WLD leakage detectors can provide early detection of water and moisture problems and prevent damage. The device has a built-in web server for ease of configuration and can be remotely monitored via the Internet.
- Installations from 2 to 85 m (6.5 to 280 ft) long and the sensing cable can be extended using sensing as well as non-sensing cable segments.
- The sensing cable can be freely bent, twisted or even knotted, pressed or slightly pinched without raising a false alarm.
- Machine-2-Machine (M2M) communication protocols include SNMP, XML and Box-2-Box to allow integration into more complex monitoring systems.
- Connected via LAN and configuration via a built-in web server.
- The detection cable monitors even the smallest volumes of electrically conductive liquids. After being cleaned with fresh water the sensor can be dried and reused.
- On detection of a leak or disconnection of the cable, an alarm can be sent via email, SMS or SNMP or activate a remote relay on a connected environment monitor (Poseidon2 or Damocles2 on the same local area network (LAN).
- A PoE (Power over Ethernet) version available.
- Using HWg-PDMS software, logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
- Using HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required) or HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway on the same LAN, an SMS alarm or Ring can be generated.
- Compatible with a range of third party software packages. Example files are available in Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more.
- Leaking pipe detection (cable wrapped along the pipe)
- Flood detection in an area: WLD detection cable can be laid along the walls in a room
- Under raised floors leakage detection
- Above suspended ceilings leakage detection
- Detection of water leaks in drip trays
- Detection of water leaks under air-conditioning outlets
- Detection of a water flood in a freezing or cooling plant
- WLD sensing cable A – 50m
- WLD sensing cable A – 10m
- WLD sensing cable A – 2m
- WLD sensing cable A – 2+50m
- WLD sensing cable A – 2+10m
- WLD sensing cable A – 2+2m
- Metal Case: IP23
- Installation: Flat surface or shelf
- Design: Industrial, SoHo and IT environments
The sensing cable detects even the smallest volume of water, ethylene glycol and other conductive liquids anywhere on the total length of the cable. The cable is terminated with two connectors and can be combined with 2, 10 or 50m sensing cables.