The 1-Wire UNI Temperature Sensing PT100 Frost2 Cable can be used with a Poseidon2 environment monitor and is supplied with a temperature probe (in a stainless-steel rod) on a 2m cable with a RS-485 converter in a wall-mount box.
- Probe temperature range: -190 to +150degC
- Accuracy: +/- (0.4 + 0.005|t|) [degC] (minimum immersion 80mm, in the -100 to 150degC range)
- Converter Operating Conditions: minus 30 to 70degC, relative humidity maximum 85%
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use: IP65- rated, wall mount installation
- External probe: external Pt100 sensor for sub-zero temperatures (stainless steel housing, 2m cable)
- Interface: RS485, terminals
- Power supply: from the Poseidon2 (12Vdc) or 10-35Vdc
Typical applications include measuring low temperatures in pharmaceutical, food processing, distribution and civil engineering works.