A Wall Mount IP65 Box with an RS485 Temperature Sensor in a stainless-steel rod with a 2m Cable. The sensor can be used independently or with Poseidon2 environment monitors.
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use, wall mount
- Supplied Probe: external Pt100 temperature probe (stainless steel housing, 2m cable)
- External Probe Measured Temperature Range: minus 50 to 200degC
- Operating Temperature: from minus 30 to 70degC
- Interface: RS485, terminals
- Power Supply: from the Poseidon2 (12Vdc) or separate 10-35Vdc
The temperature probe is separate from the converter to enable a wider range of temperatures to be measured and make the installation easier in certain applications.
- Measuring Element: Pt100/A, IP67 protection
- Cable Length: 2m shielded silicone
- Rod Length: 50mm
- Probe Connection: 4-wire
- Enclosure Material: 17240 stainless steel
- Converter protection: IP65 (EN 60 529)
- Supply Voltage: 10-35Vdc (protected against polarity reversal)
- Energy Consumption During Measurement: typically 2 mA
- Energy Consumption During RS485 Transmission: typically 60 mA
- Wire Connection: CUU 2.5 mm2 terminals
- Communication: ASCII (9600Bd 8N1)
- Address configuration: software configuration or jumpers
- Termination: can be enabled with a DIP switch
Typical applications include measuring temperature in places that can be flooded with water, or environments with moisture and condensation.