Riello Master Switch 32A Static Transfer Switch for single-phase applications is a an automatic transfer switch designed to protect loads with different power ratings. Master Switch also has a manual bypass function to easily switch sources in the event of a fault condition.
Master Switch has an LCD control panel with multi-functional keys. This enables you to monitor readings and switch operating status quickly and intuitively. The switch also incorporates 3x dry contacts, RS232 port, and a communications slot to allow for further LAN connection.
The guaranteed switching time is less than a quarter of a cycle (less than 4ms for synchronised inputs and less than 10ms for non-synchronised supplies). This applies to both automatic and manually-triggered transfers.
Riello Master Switch 32A Static Transfer Switch Features
- Rating: 32A, single phase (63A and 120A versions available)
- Protection: for single-phase loads with different power ratings
- Manual Transfer: fitted with a manual bypass to easily switch power sources in case of fault
- Installation: designed for installation in 19-inch cabinets
- Connectivity: card slot for LAN connection and remote management