CertaUPS software provides online visibility of the operational state of your CertaUPS and an automatic and controlled shutdown of the connected server loads when the UPS approaches a low battery runtime threshold on a mains power failure.
CertaUPS Software Features
- Web Interface: provides remote management via a user friendly GUI (Graphical user interface) and configuration using any networked device that allows web browsing
- LAN/WAN Automatic Shutdown: provides the ability to trigger a remote shutdown for one PC to multiple UPS without the need for software meaning compatibility is ensured (Advanced)
- Scheduled shutdown/restart: provides the ability to configured nightly shutdowns and morning restarts of clients on the network to help reduce energy costs
- Wake on LAN: once power is restored the network Management Card (NMC) can issue a packet of data to MAC addresses to restart UPS protected critical devices
- SPS software: offers a simple Windows based shutdown utility for easy configuration and alternate operating systems can be shut down via SNMP traps (universal methods for triggering a response from SNMP traffic
- Support for SNMP-VQ/V2c/V3: enables backwards compatibility and security with Default V2c which doesn’t have “security” on
- No need for a management PC: SNMP is fully featured for issuing notifications via email or SMS
- Can be installed with UPS online: upgrade later with no downtime
- No additional licensing fees: unlike competition
The UPS software is supplied from a download link on confirmation of a CertaUPS order.