The sensorProbe8-X20 is high-speed, accurate and rugged, SNMP enabled environmental monitoring device with 8 auto-sensing intelligent sensor ports and a 20 dry contact system for the remote monitoring and management of a wide range of external devices including HVAC systems, security devices, UPS systems, generators and industrial equipment.
sensorProbe8-X20 has a proprietary Linux like OS which includes TCP/IP stack, a built-in webserver and full email and SNMP functionality. The device can record all events in its database with a timestamp of when the sensor alarm was raised and the action that took place. sensorProbe8-X20 is a standalone product with no external software requirements and can be connected to a wide range of AKCP environmental sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, airflow, security, and control relays.
The additional 20×2-wire dry contact ports provide a total of up to 28 dry contact ports (20+8). The specially designed 2 wire dry contact ports are easy to use and allow you to make your own dry contact cables quickly.
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and web-server
- Built-in notification features via email and SNMP traps
- 8 auto-sense ports for use with any AKCP sensor
- A web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Continuous time feature on every sensor port to eliminate false warning alerts
- Login for User and Administrator for increased security
- Battery backed time of day clock for accurate system date and time stamping
- Micro-code firmware updates over the Internet
- Customised colour configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System Integration
- Inputs: 8xsensor ports for AKCP sensors, 20×2-wire dry contacts (input only up to 5Vdc and up to 40Vdc in opto-isolated mode using internal jumper setting, 1×10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port)
- Outputs: configurable output signals (0/5Vdc) on any of the 8 RJ-45 sensor ports
- Mounting: 1U standard rack mount, brackets included and compatible with AKCP’s DIN and rack mount trays
- Status Indications: LEDs for power present, network connectivity, sensor online/threshold status and dry contact status
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): 1,400,000Hours
- Power: 5Vdc, 3Amp 100-240Vac, 0.22A or optional PoE IEEE 802.3af or DCW (40-60Vdc power input)
- Operating Environment: Temperature -35 to +80°C, humidity 20-80% (non-condensing)