Yuasa NPL38-12l 38Ah 12Vdc sealed lead acid maintenance free batteries. The Yuasa NPL range of sealed lead acid maintenance free batteries use Oxide Recombination technology. The batteries are suitable for use in UPS systems and DC standby power applications including security, fire and alarm panels, emergency lighting and telecommunications applications. The NPL is a 10year design life battery with a working life expectation of 7-8years at the recommended usage and ambient conditions. The NPL38-12l is a replacement battery for the NP38-12 which is no longer manufactured.
Yuasa NPL38-12l Features
- Superior energy density
- Superb deep discharge recovery
- Electrolyte suspension system
- Gas recombination technology
- Multipurpose uses including float or cyclic charging
- Multiple orientation use except continuous inverted
- Lead calcium grids for an extended working life
- NPL batteries comply with IEC 60896-21+22
- Standard case material is flame retardant to (UL94) HB0
- FR option case material is flame retardant to UL94:V0 (oxygen index 30)
- FR option NPLs comply with BS6290 Part 4 (1997)
Server Room Environments supplies batteries for UPS and standby power applications including on-site battery builds, battery testing, removal and eco-friendly recycling.