The Legrand TRIMOD MCS 3-80kVA range of emergency lighting systems are designed to comply with BS EN 50171 and provide battery backup power when there is a mains power supply interruption or power outage. The system is base on the TRIMOD three-phase uninterruptible power supply, with online double conversion (VFI) technology and a modular architecture to provide N+X redundancy and scalability. Legrand TRIMOD MCS module sizes include 3.4kW, 5kW and 6.7kW for use in multiple modular combinations to provide 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 60 and 80kVA rated systems.
Other applications include for the emergency power backup system include automatic fire extinguishing systems, emergency detection and alarm systems, smoke exhaust and carbon dioxide detection devices, and specific safety systems in sensitive areas.
Legrand TRIMOD MCS 3-80kVA Features
- Compliant with the CEI EN 50171 standard
- Protection against battery overload
- Can operate at 150% continuous overload for a short duration
- Dual input function with all configurations powered from independent two AC power sources
- Operational modes include SA output (always powered) and SE output (emergency only) with input and output configurations in a single cabinet including 3/3, 1/1, 3/1, 1/3
- Smart charging to protect and extend the average battery working life
- Powered from three independent single-phase inputs with automatic priority assignment in terms of autonomy to each
- Metal cabinet