The iBoot G2S (G2+) is designed to easily and quickly reboot connected loads based on alerts from an environment monitoring device. Automatic load reboots can also be set up based on power and network connectivity status.
The iBoot G2S is an inline device with one side for connection to the local mains power supply and the load connected on the other side. Once connected the iBoot G2S will automatically respond to events based on commands from the connected environment monitoring device. The iBoot G2S also features a built-in 10/100 switch to allow connection to local LANs and remote management and control over an IP network. The product is small and can be installed in small spaces within racks, closets, and retail kiosks.
Compared to the iBOOT I/O, the iBOOT G2S has two expansion I/O ports that can be used to provide additional features:
- Expansion of independent control of three outlets allowing two additional expansion units to be added
- A general purpose I/O independently monitored and controlled
- Heartbeat monitor with automatic failure detection. Like AutoPing the Heartbeat monitor allows the iBoot G2S to monitor one or more devices and take action when a network message fails to arrive after a set number of intervals
- USB Port for direct PC communication for serial Command Line Interface access
iBoot GS2 Kit
The iBoot GS2 is supplied with a power inlet cord, power out cable and a screw terminal block.
iBoot G2S Specifications
- Compatible Monitoring Devices: Room Alerts by Avtech
- Web Browser Interface: connect to the IP address of the unit over a LAN and login to issue power ON or OFF or set a timed reboot
- AC Version: standard IEC320 connection with auto sensing for worldwide use (105-240Vac)
- Power Switching: 12Amps at 105-125Vac, 10Amps @ 210-240Vac
- Power Connectors: power Inlet: IEC 320 C13 Plug, power outlet IEC 320 C14
- Telnet Control: Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Dual AutoPing: with logical AND / OR setup with AutoPing allowing the iBoot G2S to monitor any IP device on the network and take automatic action whenever the device is down
- Even Scheduler: real time event scheduling
- Developer Tools: software available upon request
- Wall and DIN rail mounting
- Compliance: UL/cUL UL60950 Listed I.T.E File No. E225914 CE Directives 89/336/EEC, 92/31/EEC and 93/68/EEC RoHS/WEEE FCC Part 15 Class B
- Optional DC version: auto sensing for 5-48Vdc and switches up to 10Amps (up to 30Vdc) and 2Amps (30Vdc and higher)
The Avtech SKU is iBOOT-G2S-SWI. The Dataprobe SKU is iBOOT G2+.