The Eaton 5PX 2200VA/1980W Tower or 2U Rack Mount is a dual form factor on-line double-conversion UPS. The Eaton 5PX series UPS can be installed with additional battery extension packs to extend their battery runtime. The UPS also has advanced LCD and energy metering functions and Eaton Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology with an innovative three-stage charger to extend battery life by up to 50%.
The Eaton 5PX UPS is available 1500VA, 2200VA and 3000VA sizes. Rack mount rail kits are included with all models.
Eaton 2200VA 5PX UPS Features
- Front Panel LCD: to provide clear status and measurement information, available in seven languages, and configure setpoints using easy-to-navigate key functions
- Energy efficiency: up to 99% efficiency with an optimised electrical design, reduced cooling and operating costs
- Output sockets: 8 IEC C13 10A and 1 IEC C19 16A outlet sockets with surge protection and battery backup
- Pure sinewave output: in battery mode the 5P UPS provides a high quality output waveform to protect sensitive devices including servers with active power factor correction (PFC)
- Adaptive operation: users can widen the input voltage window or adjust the input waveform sensitivity using the front panel LCD or UPS monitoring software, to adapt UPS performance to the load environment including generating set option
- Energy consumption: measurements in kWh available from the LCD and power management software
- Load segment control: to allow prioritised shutdown during power outages to maintain battery time for critical and essential loads; the function can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network devices and sequential start-ups
- Remote Interfaces: serial and USB connectivity and communications slot for an optional plug-in card (SNMP/ Web card or relay contact card)
- Intelligent power management software: compatible for use with all major operating systems (OS) including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V
Eaton 2200VA UPS Applications
- Tower or rack mount servers
- Network peripherals
- IoT monitoring devices
- Network storage devices
||70/50% Load Runtime
| 5PX 2200VA
|| internal battery
|| 15/8 minutes
| 5PX 2200VA
|| plus 1 x EBM
|| 60/35 minutes
| 5PX 2200VA
|| plus 4 x EBM
|| 210/125 minutes (3h20/2h5 hours)
Note: EBM = Extended Battery Module and is a plug-in external battery pack that may be tower or rack mount to suit for installation of the UPS.
The Eaton 5PX 2.2kVA UPS system has a 3-year warranty. The batteries can be hot-swapped and there is an optional hot-swap UPS maintenance bypass switch module.