The 12Vdc UPS provides backup power for devices with 12Vdc power supplies. The status of the DC UPS supplies can be monitored via a 1-Wire UNI output. The DC UPS is designed for use with HW Group environment monitoring devices powered from a 12Vdc power adaptor.
12Vdc UPS Features
- Load connection via a pin connector
- Detailed UPS status information via a 1-Wire UNI cable
- Built-in 1.3Ah battery
- Output Voltage: 12Vdc Dual Terminal
- Input Voltage: 12Vdc
- Battery Capacity: 1.3Ah (25°C) 0°C 85%, 25°C 100%, 40°C 102%
- Signal Relay Load: 50Vdc/1Amp
- Power Supply: Jack (barrel inner 2.1mm, outer 5.5mm), 12Vdc, 1500mA
- Terminal Block: 12Vdc power supply, 1000mA
- Consumption: 1000mA
- Operating Environment: -20 to 50°C / 0-100% Relative Humidity
- Storage Environment: -20 to 60°C / 5–95% Relative Humidity
The DC UPS is useful for small loads powered by 12Vdc AC/DC adaptor. Typical examples include environment monitoring devices, computer, network and telecoms peripherals.
Connect the AC power supply adaptor to the DC UPS input. The LED lights will turn on (green). Connect the devices to be powered to the Power Out pin connector. Switch on the DC UPS. To check functionality, disconnect the AC power supply adaptor. The Power IN LED turns off and the Power OUT LED remains lit.