The Colocation Cabinet range includes 42U and 48U cabinets is manufactured from steel for maximum structural rigidity and support best practice cable management. The sever cabinet includes a unique twist and lock mechanism and is available in 600mm and 800mm widths and with 1000mm and 1200mm depths. The 42U cabinet is 1975mm high and the 48U cabinet is 2240mm high. The cabinet uses an open structure comprising of a rigid bolted frame manufactured to IEC297, BS5954 and Usystem, and is extremely robust with a weight loading of up to 1500kg
Colocation Cabinet Features
- Adjustable Universal Mounting Uprights (UMUs) allow forward, backwards and sideways movement
- Includes four 19inc mounting angles, removable front/rear doors, side doors and top cover
- Combination locks as standard with two point locking – other locks options are available including electronic
- Both doors open to 240° for safe, easy access
Colocation Cabinet Accessories
- Cable management products can be fitted to front or rear
- Blanking panels, earthing kits and baying kits
- Jumper rings and arms for flexible cable management vertical or horizontal
- Provision for levelling feet
Other options are available upon request.
- Data centres, server and comms rooms
- Internet service providers
- Telecoms companies
Server Room Environments provides a complete design, delivery, installation, and siting service for colocation cabinets. These cabinets are simple and quick to install with reversible hinge doors and are fitted with light duty castors for easy moving on site. The kits can also be supplied as flat pack kits for assembly on site.