A site-specific and comprehensive Business Continuity Plan (BCP) written by an SRE datacentre consultant for your organisation. In addition to providing a functional business continuity and disaster recovery plan, the documentation can be used for audit compliance by external bodies.
Business Continuity Information Requirements
Our datacentre consultant will require information to complete the plan covering:
- Datacentre and server room equipment
- Key suppliers, clients and any other relevant stakeholders
- General business management systems, documentation and practices
- Business policies and practices covering Cloud service usage and off-site data backup
- Facility accreditations: Cybersecurity, ISO27001 Information Systems Management, Uptime Institute Tier-rating, LEED, Green Globes and Energy Star
Further site operational information may be required if the facility is part of a larger organisation or has specific needs to satisfy their client base.
Business Continuity Checklist
The BCP report will include sections covering:
- Policy, scope and purpose
- Business continuity and disaster recovery (DR) goals
- Assumptions and definitions
- Key roles and relevant procedures
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Risk mitigation scenarios and plans
- Offsite data, storage and DR plans
- Business recovery time objectives (RTO) and continuity strategies
- Incident Management/Response Team, training and system integration
- Plan testing schedules and auditing
The price is for the complete report covering organisations operating up to 30 server racks and allows for 1 datacentre consultation day (off-site).
BCP Report Options
For some reports further on-site visits and analysis may be required. Your assigned SRE datacentre consultant can also provide report presentation and training as required. Extra charges will be quoted for these to cover travel costs and on-site time.