The sensorProbe4 is high-speed, accurate and rugged, SNMP enabled environmental monitoring device with 4 auto-sensing intelligent sensor ports, a proprietary Linux like OS which includes TCP/IP stack, a built-in webserver and full email and SNMP functionality.
sensorProbe4 can record all events in its database with a timestamp of when the sensor alarm was raised and the action that took place. sensorProbe4 is a standalone product with no external software requirements and can be connected to a wide range of AKCP environmental sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, airflow, security, and control relays.
This product is no longer in manufacture. The next generation replacement for this product is the AKCP sensorProbeX+ SPX4 Environment Monitors with 4 Sensor Ports.
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and web-server
- Built-in notification features via email and SNMP traps
- 4 auto-sense ports for use with any AKCP sensor
- A web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Continuous time feature on every sensor port to eliminate false warning alerts
- Login for User and Administrator for increased security
- Battery backed time of day clock for accurate system date and time stamping
- Micro-code firmware updates over the Internet
- Customised colour configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System Integration
- Inputs: 4xsensor ports for AKCP sensors, 1×10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port)
- Outputs: configurable output signals (0/5Vdc) on any of the 4 RJ-45 sensor ports
- Mounting: 1U standard rack mount, brackets included and compatible with AKCP’s DIN and rack mount trays
- Status Indications: LEDs for power present, network connectivity and sensor online/threshold status
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): 1,400,000Hours
- Power: 5Vdc, 3Amp 100-240Vac, 0.22A or optional PoE IEEE 802.3af or DCW (40-60Vdc power input)
- Operating Environment: Temperature -35 to +80°C, humidity 20-80% (non-condensing)