A 24U wooden oak finish acoustic server rack for applications requiring a noise reducing (up to 95%) 640mm wide by 1100mm deep rack with an internal depth of 820mm. The overall height is 1335mm The cabinet provides a cost-effective way to house noisy servers and networking devices and are finished in a stylish oak finish.
Wooden Oak Finish Acoustic Server Rack Features
- Lined with high quality acoustic foam
- Supplied on twin-wheeled heavy duty castors
- Adjustable front and rear 19inch rack profiles
- Thermal dissipation up to 3KW
- Four ultra quiet fans
- Standard finish in Oak wooden cladding – Maple and Beech finishes available
This 24U wooden acoustic server rack is supplied with light oak look doors and panels. Options include extra fans and flatpack delivery. The cabinet height quoted includes 100mm for the heavy-duty castor set supplied with the rack.