The enee.io wireless Battery Monitoring System can be used to monitor individual batteries in backup power systems to identify potential issues and allow corrective maintenance actions to be taken, and help to prevent battery system failures and optimise performance. The system is ‘plug and play’ and uses wireless sensors connected to each battery.
eMB Battery Monitors with Wireless Communication
Easily identify weak batteries with individual battery monitoring. Quick and simple to install with low energy wireless communication. Constantly measure individual battery voltage and temperature
- Simple and quick to install, monitors powered directly from the battery – no time-consuming wiring – no specialist training or tools
- Can be used on new systems or quickly retrofitted onto existing batteries
- Automatic cell balancing
eDG Data Gateway
The eDG data Gateway wirelessly collects the data from the eMB monitors and transmits it to the enee.io servers via any available 2G mobile signal.
- Collects real-time data from eMB monitors and transmits to online services
- ‘Plug-and-play’ for no onsite configuration, works out of the box
- ‘Anywhere’ data SIM connects to any available 2g mobile signal
eAPP Battery Monitoring Mobile App
Gain increased visibility on battery performance with real time view of battery voltages, and historical data on previous usage. Auto connects to eMB monitors within range.
- View battery data live on a mobile phone
- Previous 30 days historical data
- Immediate detection of weak batteries
- Recorded data can be shared
The App is available for Android phones only. Historical data available with eMB monitors with advanced data.
Proteus Advanced Online Reporting
Proteus, the enee.io online battery monitoring system, continuously analysis battery data and provides advanced warning of pending issues allowing early preventative maintenance to be carried out. Utilising industry leading algorithms and the latest in cloud-based machine learning technology, Proteus ensures your batteries life is maximised and performance optimised.
- Automated alerts of pending battery issues
- Advanced data analytics
- Simple and intuitive reporting