An APC KVM 2G server module with a USB virtual media connection for the management of multiple servers from one keyboard, monitor and mouse.
APC NetShelter KVM Switches Features
- Hot-pluggable Operation: add or remove servers without having to power off the switch
- 1U of rack space: conserve valuable rack space in a server rack and datacentre
- Multi-platform Support: compatible with Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux operating systems
- Scalable Architecture: cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solutions to support multiple platforms, improve flexibility and simplify future expansion
- Out-of-band Management: troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems with POST and BIOS-level access to servers