The APC In-line Current Meter is an energy metering device rated at 16A 230Vac single phase (2P+G) with IEC309 connections to provide real-time remote monitoring of the connected loads and provides user-defined circuit overload alarms.
The 16A 230Vac APC In-line Current Meter is supplied with a documentation CD, rack mounting brackets and RS-232 configuration cable.
APC In-Line Current Meter Range Features
- Local Current Monitoring Display: a build-in digital display can be used to display power and energy readings which can help with load distribution planning and to avoid circuit overloads
- Local and Web-based Monitoring: provides information via a local or remote network connection
- Network Management Capabilities: a complete network management interface to provide standards-based management, proactive power and environment management via a Web, SNMP or Telnet interface and allow users to access, configure and manage units remotely
- Alarm Thresholds: define alarm thresholds (network and visual) for overload conditions to avoid circuit overloads
- Flash Upgradeable: provides a quick and easy way to upgrade firmware via a network download to allow for future feature enhancements
- Multiple Mounting Methods: to allow user installation in different environments
The APC In-Line Current Meter model AP7152B is part of the APC NetShelter Metered Rack PDU range and integrates with StruxureWare data centre infrastructure management (DCIM) software.