An APC 8 Port Multi-Platform Analog KVM switch for the management of multiple servers. Allows servers to be added or removed without having to power off the switch (hot-pluggable).
Supplied with a C13-C14 power cord, configuration cable, documentation CD, firmware upgrade cable, (KVM cables not included), plug-in power cord, rack mounting brackets and user manual.
APC NetShelter KVM Switches Features
- Hot-pluggable Operation: add or remove servers without having to power off the switch
- 1U of rack space: conserve valuable rack space in a server rack and datacentre
- Multi-platform Support: compatible with Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux operating systems
- Scalable Architecture: cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solutions to support multiple platforms, improve flexibility and simplify future expansion
- Out-of-band Management: troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems with POST and BIOS-level access to servers