The Prism FI 47U 600 Wide 1200 Deep server cabinet is an innovative enclosure constructed from an extruded aluminium platform, with a high perforation rate for maximum airflow. The 83% increased airflow mesh system exceeds all major manufacturers requirements to ensure the FI range is suitable for all installations.
FI Server Cabinet Features and Benefits
The F1range has been specifically designed to minimise weight where high densities of racks are required. The aluminium frame provides superior strength holding up to 1300kg and with its reduced weight is easily moved into any location. There are a number of cable access points supplied in the top of the cabinet as well as a complete open base type design.
- Data centres, server rooms and comms rooms
- Networking/cabling, communications and IT systems
- 19inch electronic equipment housing
- Bolted aluminium frame construction
- Lockable front door with 83% airflow mesh and three-point locking
- Lockable rear door with 83% airflow mesh and three-point locking
- Pair of lockable side panels
- 4x 19 universal adjustable (heavy duty) mounting profiles
- 1x pair of 19 mid style (heavy duty) mounting profiles
- Raised top cover with 3x cable entry points
- Set of heavy-duty castors
- Set of cabinet feet
- Split sliding side panels
- Overhead roof cabling channels
- Custom footprint sizes
This 47U data cabinet is supplied with a high-quality durable powder coated paint finish of black, goose grey or glacier white with other colours available upon request.