Enersys Datasafe NPX80-12FR 20Ah 12Vdc sealed lead acid batteries with a flame retardant case and a 5year design life for use in high rate discharge applications including UPS systems. Datasafe batteries have a high Enersys density with 50% more wattage and 30% less size than conventional standby power batteries.
Enersys Datasafe NPX80-12FR Features
- Flame retardant case and cover (UL94 V0) to meet UL1778
- The sealed construction allows operation in any position without leakage
- Complies with non-spillable battery regulations as per IATA special provision A67 and 49CFR
- Life expectancy at 25degC in standby use is 3-5 years
- Cycle use is 100% depth of discharge 250 cycles. 50% depth of discharge 550 cycles and 30% depth of discharge 1200 cycles
- Standard housing material made from V-0 Flame Retardant ABS resin
- An operating temperature on charge of minus 15 to 50degC and -20 to 60degC on discharge
- Charge retention (shelf life) at 20dgC is 1 month 97%, 3 months 91% and 6 months 85%
Server Room Environments supplies batteries for UPS and standby power applications including on-site battery builds, battery testing, removal and eco-friendly recycling.