An APC KVM 2G server module DVI with USB virtual media and common access card (CAC) for the management of multiple servers from one keyboard, monitor and mouse.
NetShelter KVM Switches Features
- Hot-pluggable Operation: add or remove servers without having to power off the switch
- 1U of rack space: conserve valuable rack space in a server rack and datacentre
- Multi-platform Support: compatible with Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux operating systems
- Scalable Architecture: cascade multiple KVM switches for a modular solutions to support multiple platforms, improve flexibility and simplify future expansion
- Out-of-band Management: troubleshoot servers and diagnose problems with POST and BIOS-level access to servers