The Water Resistant Temperature Sensor is designed for outdoor usage, or indoor areas that are subject to water or moisture presence such as greenhouses. The sensor plugs into a sensorProbe or securityProbe monitoring system and auto-configures. Alarm thresholds are user-settable including low and high warning limits . A built-in graphing function in the environmental monitoring base unit provides temperature trends over time.
Water Resistant Temperature Sensor Features
- Monitor temperature on a single intelligent sensor port
- Designed for use in wet, damp, and outdoor environments
- SNMP OID for data collection via a network
- Temperature measurement from minus 55 to +75⁰C
- Powered by base unit and requires no additional power
- Supplied in fixed length of 4.5m (15ft)