The Water Resistant Temperature and Humidity Sensor is designed for outdoor usage, or indoor areas that are subject to water or moisture presence such as greenhouses. The sensor plugs into a sensorProbe or securityProbe monitoring system and auto-configures. Alarm thresholds are user-settable including low and high warning limits . A built-in graphing function in the environmental monitoring base unit provides temperature or humidity trends over time.
Water Resistant Temperature and Humidity Sensor Features
- Monitor temperature and humidity on a single intelligent sensor port
- Designed for use in wet, damp, and outdoor environments
- SNMP OID for data collection via a network
- Temperature measurement from minus 40 to +75⁰C
- Relative humidity measurement from 0 – 100%
- Powered by base unit and requires no additional power
The Water Resistant Temperature and Humidity Sensor is calibrated using dedicated equipment which is calibrated according to ISO/IEC 17025 and calibrated by comparison against natural standards, natural physical constants, consensus standards, or by ratio type measurements using self-calibrating techniques. Standards incorporated to establish this comparison are NIST and NPL traceable. The sensor complies with RoHS and WEEE requirements.