What certifications do you provide for on-site electrical works?

All our electrical contractors and electricians have to be IEEE 17th edition approved and certified by one of the national electrical contracting associations: the ECA or NICEIC. On completion of any electrical works, our qualified electrical team provide the necessary electrical certificate and can update any onsite electrical works registers.

What is the difference between a main switchboard and distribution boards?

Your building will be connected to the local electricity supply via a building incomer which will normally provide the supplies to the main HV/LV (high voltage/low voltage) switchboard in your building. This switchboard will provide power feeds to other distribution and sub-distribution boards within your building. A distribution board may be positioned on a floor […]

Quick Quote
close slider